Skip to main content

Most Funny Boy Girl Whatsapp Chat Jokes Ever 02 February 2015

Girl : Hi...!!
Boy : Hi...!
Girl : What happened?
Boy : Nothing...!
Girl : No, tell me what happened? Why're you so sad?
Boy : I will ask you something... You should say the truth... Will you?
Girl : Ok fine! Ask.
Boy : Who is Rohan? He liked all your profile pictures and even your status updates in Facebook. Who is that dumb idiot?
Girl : Plz... Don't say anything about him.
Boy : Oh...! Wow...! you're in love with him?
Girl : Why would I love him? As you're for with me?!
Boy : Then brother kind of relationship?
Girl : No no... Not like that...!
Boy : Don't irritate me then who is he?
Girl : Shall we talk something else?!
Boy : So you are hiding something from me...? You have that much close relationship with him...?? He is so much important to you?
Girl : If I disclose the secret, definitely you will scold me...!
Boy : Hey just tell me... Don't test my tolerance...!
Girl : Plz...
Boy : If you don't tell me, I will break our relationship right now...!
Girl : I will tell you... But then you shud not scold me okay?!
Boy : Ok...!
Girl : Hmmm...
.
.
.
That is my fake profile... If no one likes my profile picture, I like my pic through that ID and also post comments like cute, nice, hot, etc...!!!


Popular posts from this blog

18+ Adult Jokes In Hindi Languages

Some superb funny Hindi adult jokes collection. 1. बचपन से मुझे 2 ही चीज़े पसंद थी..... एक दोस्त और दूसरा बिस्कुट... बिस्किट तो गोल्ड मारी के मिले और दोस्त, चूत मारी के मिले....😂😂😂😂 2. लड़कियों के होस्टल का गार्ड रोज दारु पिने के बाद गाली बकता था.. "मेरा नाम बाबूलाल, किसकी चुत में कितने बाल???" एक लड़की सुनकर बोली :- "मेरी चुत मे इतने बाल की फस जायेगा उसमे बाबूलाल..." तीन दिन सुनने के बाद.. बाबूलाल बोला :- "गोली चलेगी घोड़े से, चुत फटेगी लौड़े से, जल जायेंगे सारे बाल, बच निकलेगा बाबूलाल..." लड़की बोली :- "सुरक्षित काले मेरे बाल, वैसमोल ने किया कमाल, बच जायेंगे मेरे बाल, मा चुदाये बाबूलाल.. 3. अगर आप toothpaste की ad को ध्यान से देखे तो आप हर dentist के गले मे एक stethoscope पाएंगे .... दुनिया का एक ऐसा dentist बता दो जो stethoscope से दातों की धड़कन सुनता हो !! पैसे से तो सिर्फ किताबे खरीदी जा सकती है, ज्ञान to mujhsee ही मिलेगा....!!!!!!!!!!!

Savita Babhi Hindi Fun Jokes 23 March 2015

Savita Babhi Aur Uski Ek Saheli Aapas Baatein Kar Rahe Thhe Saheli: “Savita Yaar, Tu Niche Ki Shave Kab Kab Karti Hai?” Savita: “Yaar, Mere Ko Karne Ki Jarurat Hi Nahi Padti” Saheli Hairan Hoke: “Kyu?” Savita: “Mera Pati Baat Hi Esi Karta Hai Ki Sari Jhante Jal Jaati Hai“

Funny Hindi Jokes: Gand Ke Baal Dhona Hai

Lady: Ek shampoo please. Shopkeeper: Kya dhona hai? Lady: Kya matlab kya dhona hai, baal dhone hai aur kya? Shopkeeper: Head ke baal dhone hai toh HEAD & SHOULDERS aur panty ke baal dhone hai toh PANTENE lelo. Lady: GARNIER de madarchod. Gand ke baal dhone hai. Funny Hindi Jokes: Boy want make friendship with girl